Legacy Browser Support
This page contains:
- In Prebid 6.0, support for legacy browsers is no longer assured.
- Publishers may conditionally deploy the 5.x branch and add polyfills
- One strategy to do this is simply the module/nomodule approach discussed here https://philipwalton.com/articles/deploying-es2015-code-in-production-today/
- Another strategy is to detect the user agent or the 'currentScript' mechanism as described here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29987969/how-to-load-a-script-only-in-ie
- Another strategy is to conditionally serve one file or another based on instructions to your cdn
For tips and troubleshooting info, see:
This example uses a test version of Prebid.js hosted on our CDN that is not recommended for production use. It includes all available adapters. Production implementations should build from source or customize the build using the Download
page to make sure only the necessary bidder adapters are included.
On the JSFiddle example below:
- click 'Result' to see the output of the page.
- Click 'Edit in JSFiddle' to open the example in a new tab.
(Sorry, jsfiddle code examples aren't available with your cookie privacy settings.)